Pages

Thursday 6 October 2011

Library routes/roots - Thing 20 (cpd 23 Things)

As part of the library routes/rootes project, this Thing is to add my route into the information profession and add my blog link to the page: http://libraryroutesproject.wikkii.com/wiki/Main_Page

So here goes:

2000 - part time careers information role at De Montfort University, which became full time as I took on other responsibilities.

2004-2009 - worked as Senior Information Assistant , part-time, evening, in the academic library at DMU.

2008 - completed MSc Information and Library Studies distance learning with Robert Gordon University.

2010 - my role at DMU became information and communications officer, a refocusing of my role which was now to work with staff as well in planning information related activities throughout through the year.

2011- role was made redundant, and I became a research assistant in the faculty of Health and Life Sciences at De Montfort. This role allows me to use information skills in an academic environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment